The Columbia Business Club France has been active since 1970. It serves to bring together the alumni of the Business School and other Columbia University graduates (College, Law School, SIPA, etc.) living or doing business in France or in other French speaking countries. It also is an entry point for any Columbia Business School alumni living abroad to stay in contact with the French business community.
- Strengthening and expanding the network of Columbia University alumni living or doing business in France through regularly scheduled social events and the maintenance of a current alumni directory.
- Stimulating debates among the community and improving the understanding of critical international or regional business, social, economic, or political issues through the organization of panels and conferences with influential keynote speakers and participants.
- Developing national and international relations between alumni.
- Providing when, and if necessary career assistance to members.
- Contributing towards the development and improvement of economic, business and educational relations between France and the United States.
- Contributing to the development of international business education through its relations with the Columbia Business School.
- Promoting the image and reputation of Columbia University Business School, as well as the alumni and alumnae of Columbia Business School and its Professors.
Your membership and active participation are essential for the success of these objectives. Please join the club today by clicking here